FORM OF APPLICATION TO ERECT, RE-ERECT OR TO MAKE MATERIAL ALTERATION IN A BUILDING
Sir I hereby give notice that I intend to erect/re-erect or to make alteration in the
Building No_____ or to ____ on/in plot No__
Block No__________ House No________________situated at________Scheme_____and in accordance with the building Bye-laws of Delhi, Bye-law No____and I forward herewith the following plans and specifications duly signed by me and__________(name in block letters of Registered Architect), Architect’s Registration No______who has prepared the plans, designs etc. and a copy of other statements/documents (As applicable).
1. Key Plan. (Chapter 2, 2.2)
2. Layout Plan(Chapter 2, 2.5)
3. Landscape Plan(Chapter 2, 2.5.3)
4. Site plan(Chapter 2, 2.6)
5. Building Plan. (Chapter 2, 2.7)
6. Building Plan for multi storey and special buildings. (Chapter 2, 2.8)
7. Services Plan (Chapter 2, 2.9)
8. General Specifications (in attached form).
9. Ownership Title. (Chapter 2, 2.12,a)
10. Attested copy of Receipt for payment of application fee.
11. Other documents, if any required.
The construction shall be carried out in accordance with the sanctioned building plan. The Owner/Engineer/ Supervisor, supervising the construction shall be responsible for any lapse on their part for such construction.
Signature of Owner______________
Name of Owner_________________
(In Block Letters) Address of Owner_______________
APPENDIX- ‘A-2’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.10
FORM FOR SPECIFICATIONS OF PROPOSED BUILDINGS
To be submitted by registered architect/Engineer.
a) The purpose ________________(for which it is intended to be used)
Building No._____________ or to__________ on/in plot No._____
Block No.____________ House No.______________ situated at________Scheme________.
b) I hereby state that and take responsibility that building has been designed within framework of Building Bye Laws and Development Control Regulations
c) Details of Coverage on respective floors are given below:
||Total (Sq. Mt.)
|1) Basement Floor
|2) Ground floor
|3) Mezzanine floo
|4) First floor
|5) Second floor
|6) Third floor
d) Approximately number of inhabitable proposed to be accommodated.
e) The number of Latrines, urinals, kitchens, baths to be provide.
f) The source of water to be used in the construction
g) Distance from the public sewer.
h) The material to be used in construction.
Specifications to be incorporated
Sign.of Registered Arch_________________
Registration Number ___________________
APPENDIX ‘A-3’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.11)
FOR SUPERVISION To be submitted by Owner/Architect Supervisor/Engineer
I hereby certify that erection/re-erection demolition or material alteration in and the drainage/sanitary work shall be carried out executed by me under my strict supervision/of Building No._____on/in Plot No.__________________ in Block No._________________situated at ______Scheme shall be carried out under my supervision work shall be carried out by me as per approved building plan and I certify that all the materials ( type and grade) and workmanship of the work shall be generally in accordance with the general specifications submitted along with and the work shall be carried out according to the sanctioned plans which also includes the services like drainage, sanitary, water supply & electrical and no non – Compounding deviations shall be carried out during the course of construction
Sign. Of Owner
APPENDIX ‘A-4’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.12.1)
RAIN WATER HARVESTING CERTIFICATE
To be submitted by registered architect
In respect of plot no. __________ block no. _________ situated at ____
I Certified that the building plans submitted for approval satisfy the water harvesting requirements as well as minimum anticipated discharge of waste water as stipulated under provision given in chapter 2, Para 2.12.2 and the information given therein is factually correct to the best of my knowledge and understanding.
Signature of Registered Architect______________ Name (Block letters
APPENDIX ‘A–5’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.12.3)
CERTIFICATE REGARDING SAFETY FROM NATURAL HAZARDS & STRUCTURAL SAFETY.
To be submitted by Registered Architect, Registered structural Engineer & owner
The following certificate is to be submitted along with the building plans drawing while submitting the plans for obtaining building permission for
Building No. ____ on Plot no. _____ situated at _______ Scheme _
1. Certify that the building plans submitted for approval shall be designed for safety requirements
. 2. It is also certified that the structural design including safety from natural hazards based on soil conditions will be taken into consideration and would be duly incorporated in structural drawings of the building to be constructed.
Signature of the Registered Structural Engineer
Name in Block letters_____________
APPENDIX ‘A-6’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.12.4)
No nuisance/ mulba/debris removal certificate
In respect of plot no.__________________ block no. __________ situated at __________________.
1. Certified that the mulba/Debris during the construction will be removed on weekly basis. If the same is not done, in that case local body may remove the mulba/Debris and the cost with penalty be recovered from me/us.
2. Certified that during construction I/we shall properly screen the construction site off the main road by means of erecting a screen wall not less than 8 feet, in height from the ground level which shall be painted to avoid unpleasant look from the road side. In addition to this, a net or some other protective material shall be hoisted at the façade of the building to ensure that any falling material remains within this protected area.
3. Certified that noise related activities would not be taken up for construction at night during 10 P.M to 6 A.M.
Signature of the owner with date
Name in Block letters______________
Signature of supervisor with date Name in Block letters ________________
APPENDIX ‘A-7(1)’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.12.5)
By Architect as per detail, that he has been appointed for the project
Affidavit of Architect on Rs. 2/- Non-judicial e-Stamp paper to be attested by Notary Public/Metropolitan Magistrate.
I, --------------, Son of Shri -----------------occupation Architect, office at ------------ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under : 1.That I am an Architect by profession and duly registered with council of architecture vide registration no______________, in the Competent authority vide Registration No.------------------.
2. That I have been engaged as an Architect for preparing the construction on Plot No. ---
-BlockNo.------- situated at ------------------ as per sanctioned building plans.
3. That in case the owner dispenses with my services at any stage whatsoever; I shall inform the Authority within 7 days along with the photograph of the building showing the level/status of the building.
4. In case I (Architect) decide not to continue further with project then i shall inform Authority within 7 days with copy to the owner.
I, the above named deponent, do hereby verify at Delhi/New Delhi on this ------------- day of --------------------------201---------- which contents of the above affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and belief and nothing is false therein or has been concealed there from.
APPENDIX –‘A-7(2)’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.12.6)
Affidavit –cum- undertaking
By Engineer as per detail, that he has been appointed for project Affidavit of engineer on Rs. 2/- Non-judicial e- Stamp paper to be attested by Notary Public/Metropolitan Magistrate. I-----
Son of Shri -occupation engineer, office at ------ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under :
1. That I am an engineer by profession duly registered with in the Competent authority vide Registration No.-----------------------.
2. That I have been engaged as an engineer for preparing the construction on Plot No. ------------ Block No.---------------------------------- situated at ---------- as per sanctioned building plans.
3. That in case the owner dispenses with my services at any stage whatsoever; I shall inform the Authority within 7 days. DEPONENT
I, the above named deponent, do hereby verify at Delhi/New Delhi on this ---------- day of --------------------------201----------- which contents of the above affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and belief and nothing is false therein or has been concealed there from.
APPENDIX –‘A-7(3)’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.12.7)
Affidavit –cum- undertaking
By Supervisor as per detail, that he has been appointed for project
Affidavit of supervisor on Rs. 2/- Non-judicial e- Stamp paper to be attested by Notary Public/Metropolitan Magistrate.
I----------------- Son of Shri --------------occupation supervisor office at --------------- do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under: 1. That I am Supervisor duly registered with the Competent authority vide Registration No.----------------
2. That I have been engaged as Supervisor for construction on Plot No. ------------ Block No.------------- situated at ---as per sanctioned building plans.
3. That in case the owner dispenses with my services at any stage whatsoever; I shall inform the Authority within 7 days.
I, the above named deponent, do hereby verify at Delhi/New Delhi on this --------------- day of --------------------------201-------------- which contents of the above affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and belief and nothing is false therein or has been concealed there from.
APPENDIX ‘A-8’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.12.8)
Undertaking for balance of peripheral charges
(To be submitted by owner)
Non-judicial e-Stamp paper of Rs. 2/- and attested by the Oath Commissioner/Notary Public/Magistrate First Class.
I_____son of Shri______aged__________ years, resident of owner of Plot No. ________in______Co-operative House Building Society Group-IV _____, Delhi hereby undertake to pay the balance of peripheral Charges as and when required by the ________Authority’s resolution will be final and binding on me.
Verified at Delhi on this _________day of _______________201_____that the contents of this affidavit are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and that nothing has been concealed there from.
APPENDIX – ‘A–9’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.12.9)
(To be submitted by owner)
Indemnity bond for basement To be submitted on non-judicial e- stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by the Oath Commissioner/Magistrate First Class. Indemnity Bond is executed by Shri ___ Son of Shri____________________________Residents of hereinafter called the owners of Plot No. __in_________________________Delhi/New Delhi in favours of Authority its successors or entitled. Whereas the owners have submitted the plan of basement & whereas the owners have represented to the Authority and if sanction is granted for the construction of the said basement the owners shall indemnify the authority of any loss at the time of digging of foundation of the said basement or in the course of construction of the basement or even thereafter.
And Whereas the said owners have further agreed to indemnity the Authority for any claims put up against the authority either by way of damage, compensation or in any other way in case the authority is required to pay any such amount to any person or the owner or owners of the adjoining properties. The owners hereby agree and undertake to indemnify the Authority to pay the full extent of the amount the authority may require to pay to the extent hereinabove mentioned. The owner further undertake and agreed to indemnity the authority for any such amount Authority may require to pay either by way compensation or damage or any other amount and further undertake to indemnity the authority of all cost and expenses that the Authority may require to defend such action in any court of law. The owners undertaking that no excavation shall be carried out beyond permissible boundaries of plot. Any damage occurring during or due to excavation made at site to public sewer, water drains shall have to be made good by me. In consideration of the above matter, undertaking and indemnity given by the said owners the Authority here under in this behalf grant the sanction in the basement to the said owner. In witness hereof the owners above mentioned put their hands and seal to the said indemnity bond on this __________day of____
APPENDIX – A -10 (Chapter 2, Para 2.17)
Performa for bulk characterizes for development on specific plot.(To be submitted by the Owner/Architect for obtaining Planning/Designing information)
Name, Status & Address
Name of the Architect with Address with Registration number with Council of Architecture under the Architect Act, 1972
1. Details of the property/plot ? Location ? Boundaries ? Area in sq. Mt. With dimensions.(Net plot area) ? Width of the roads
2. Land Use (a) Master Plan (b) Zonal Development Plan (c) Approved Layout Plan (Name of the Colony/Layout Plan.)
3. Title (a) Free Hold (b) Lease-hold (If lease-hold permission of Lessor for construction under the lease conditions obtained.) (c ) Whether under acquisition, if so give details
. 4. Proposals
(a) Land Use/Use Premises
(b) Coverage on each floor with proposed use of the floor space.
(c ) Basement Area/Use
(f) No. of floors
(g) Envelope Control/Setbacks.
(h) Parking norms.
Encl:- 1. Ownership title
2. Permission to construct under the lease. (only for lease hold plots)
3. Site/Location plan
4. Tentative proposals to explain the scheme.
Signature of the Architect
signature of the owner
APPENDIX - 'B-1' (Chapter 2, Para 2.20.2)
NAME OF THE AUTHORITY _______
File No. _________ Dated__________
-------------------------------------- Dear Sir/Madam, With reference to your application dated ______________ for the grant of sanction to erect/re-erect/ add to /alteration in the building to carry out the development specified in the said application relating to plot No____________________ Block No_____________ Situated in/ at __________________________. I have to state that the same has been Sanctioned on ----------------- by Authority subject to the following conditions and corrections made on the plans:
1. The plans are valid up to __________________ day _________________________ months__________ Year______________
2. The construction will be undertaken as per sanctioned plan only and no deviation from the bye-laws will be permitted without prior sanction. Any deviation done against the bye-laws is liable to be demolished and the supervising architect engaged on the job will run the risk of having licensed cancelled and legal action as per Law.
3. Violation of building bye-laws will not be compounded.
4. It will be the duty of the owner of the plot and the architect preparing the plans to ensure that the sanctioned plans are as per prevalent Building Bye-laws. If any infringement of bye-laws remain unnoticed by them, the Authority reserves the right to amend the plans as and when infringement come to the notice and Authority will stand indemnified against any claim on this account.
5. A notice in writing shall be sent to the Authority before commencement of the erection of the building as per bye-laws. Similar notice will be sent to Authority when the building has reached up to plinth level.
6. The party shall not occupy or permit to occupy the building or use or permit to use the building or any part thereof affected by any such work until occupancy certificate is issued by the Authority.
7. Authority will stand indemnified and kept harmless from all proceedings in court and before other authorities of all expenses/losses/claims which the Authority may incur or become liable to pay as a result or in consequences, of the sanction accorded by it to these building plans.
8. The door and window leaves shall be fixed in such a way that they shall not, when open, project on any street.
9. The party will not construct and use building in contravention of plans sanctioned by Authority
10. The building shall not be constructed within minimum distance as specified in Indian Electricity rules from voltage lines running on side of the site.
11. The land left open on consequences of enforcement of the set back rule shall form part of the public street.
12. The sanction will be void-abinitio if auxiliary conditions mentioned above are not complied.
Yours faithfully, For Competent Authority _______________
APPENDIX 'B-2 (Chapter 2, Para2.21)
REFUSAL OF SANCTION
File No____________________ Dated: _______________
With reference to your application No _______________ dated ______________ for the grant of sanction for the erection of building/execution of work in House No.___________ Plot No______________ Block No____________________Scheme_________________ Situated at ____________________ I am directed to inform you that the sanction has been refused on ------------ ____________(date) on the following grounds.
Name of the Authority_________________
APPENDIX 'B-3' (Chapter 2, Para 2.21.2)
REFUSAL OF REVALIDATION
File No____________________ Dated: _______________ Sir, With reference to your application No _______________ dated ______________ for the grant of sanction for the erection of building/execution of work in House No.___________ Plot No______________ Block No____________________Scheme_________________ Situated at ____________________ I am directed to inform you that the sanction has been revalidated refused on _________________(date) on the following grounds.
Name of the Authority_________________
APPENDIX –'C–1' (Chapter 2, Para 2.25.2)
INTIMATION FOR TAKING UP WORK OF THE SITE
Sir, I hereby certify that the erection/ re-erection/ demolition or material alteration on /in
Plot no. ___ in Block No. ____ situated at ____Scheme, will be commenced on _______________ as per your
Permission vide office communication No. _________________ dated _____________ under the supervision of ____ licensed Architect/Engineer/Supervisor registration No. _______ and in accordance with the sanctioned plans.
Signature of owner
Name of owner
(In block letters) ______________________
Address of owner ____________________
APPENDIX ‘C-2’ (Chapter 2, Para2.25.3)
INTIMATION OF COMPLETION OF WORK UP TO PLINTH LEVEL
This is to intimate that the Construction up to plinth/column up to plinth level has been completed in Building No. ____on/in Plot No. ________SchemeNo.___Road/Street_____Wa rd_________in accordance with permission/Letter No. _____dated____ under my supervision and in accordance with the sanction. Yours faithfully,
Signature of Architect/Engineer/Supervisor____
APPENDIX ‘C-3’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.26)
INSPECTION REPORT BY THE OFFICE OF THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY.
I ----------------------------------- working as a --------------------------- with ---------------------- have carried out the inspection of Building No. ----------------------- on/in Plot No. --------------------- Scheme No --------------- Road/Street --------------Ward -------------------in accordance with your permission No. -------------- dated --------------------. The following deviation from the sanctioned plans have been noticed which are against the proviso of Master Plan/Bye-Laws and are of non-compoundable nature.
Description of deviations noticed ------- You are requested to stop further work till such time the above deviations are rectified and construction is brought in conformity to the Sanctioned Plans. Yours faithfully,
Office No -------------------
Office Stamp -------------
APPENDIX ‘D–1’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.28.1 c)
STRUCTURAL SAFETY CERTIFICATE To be given at the time of commencement of the construction
In respect of plot no. __block no. ___ situated at ___
1. It is certified that the sanctioned building plans satisfy requirements as stipulated under BBL no 5.0 of building bye laws and the information based on which safety requirements incorporated are factually correct to the best of our knowledge and understanding.
2. It is also certified that the structural design including safety from natural hazards based on soil conditions has been duly incorporated in the design of the building and these provisions shall be adhere to during construction.
Signature of the owner with date
Name in Block letters ______=
Signature of Structural Engineer with date Name in Block letters ________
APPENDIX ‘D-2’ (Chapter 2, Para2.28.1 h)
Sir, We hereby certify that the erection/re-erection or material alteration in/at building no. ________ on/in ______________ Plot no.____________________ Block No. ________________________ situated at ____________ scheme has been supervised by us and has been completed on ___________ according to the plans sanctioned, vided office communication no. ______________ date _____________. The work has been completed to our satisfaction, the workmanship and all the materials (type and grade) have been strictly in accordance with general and detailed specifications. 2. Certificates : (i) Certified that the building(s) has been constructed according to the sanctioned plan and structural design (one set of structural drawings as executed is enclosed) which incorporate the provisions of structural safety as specified in relevant prevailing IS Codes/Standards/Guidelines. (ii) Further certified that water harvesting as well as waste water re-cycling systems have been provided as per the sanctioned building plans. (iii) it is also certified that construction has been one under our supervision and guidance and adheres to the drawings submitted and the records of supervision have been maintained by us. 3. Permission to occupy or use the building may be granted. 4. Any subsequent change from completion drawings will be the responsibility of the owners.
A) Signature of the owner with date Name in Block letters ____________________ Address: ____
B) Signature of Structural Engineer with date Name in Block letters ___ Address: ____
C) Signature of Architect with date
Name in Block letters ____________________
APPENDIX ‘D-3’ (Chapter 2, Para2.28.1 i)
To be submitted at the time of application for Occupancy Certificate, by Engineer/Supervisor To, The ______New Delhi Sir, I/ We undersigned hereby inform about the drainage works in the premises of Plot No________________________________Block No.______________________ Scheme_______________________________. The work was sanctioned by the ___________________Authority vide letter No.______________________dated______. Signature of the owner______________ Name of the Owner__ Address: _____________
Certified that the sanitary/water supply work has been executed under my supervision and as per building byelaws/sanctioned plan.
Signature of the Engineer/Supervisor_________________
Registration No. _______________________
APPENDIX – ‘D-4’ (Chapter 2, Para 2.32, i
File No.__________________________ Dated :_______________
With reference to your notice of completion dated-----------------I hereby certify that building, as per description below certified plan at Plot No---------------Block No ------------- Scheme ----------------------------whose plans were sanctioned vide No------------------------------------- has been inspected with reference to building bye-law in respect of the structural safety, fire safety, hygienic and sanitary conditions inside and in the surroundings and is declared fit for occupation and release of regular water and electricity connection. The description of the construction work completed is given as under:
DESCRIPTION OF CONSTRUCTION WORK BLOCK WISE/BUILDING WISE
1. Block/Building No.
2. Details of completed work floor wise.
Name of the Authority_________________
APPENDIX – ‘D-5 (Chapter 2, Para 2.32 ii)
REJECTION OR COMPLIANCE IN RESPECT OF OCCUPANCY CERTIFICATE
File No._________________________ Dated: _____________________
Subject: Occupancy Certificate in respect of Plot No_____ Block No. ________________ Scheme __
Dear Sir / Madam
, 1) With reference to your letter dated ___________________
2) With reference to your notice of completion dated __________________
3) In continuation of this office letter of even no. _________________ dated on the subject noted above, I am directed to inform you that your case has been examined and occupancy certificate is rejected for the reasons as given below :- I am directed to request you to comply with the following: -
(a) SUBMISSION OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
(b) RECTIFICATION OF THE FOLLOWING DEVIATIONS
(c) The following item can be regularized on payment of compounding fee noted against each
||rate of compounding Fee (in Rs).
||Amount of C.Fee(in Rs)
Total Compounding Fee Rs. -------------------------------------
2. Cheques will not be accepted and the cash payment will be accepted between 10A.M. and 2 P.M. on all working days.
3. You are, therefore requested to do the needful by ---------------------- failing which your request for the issue of Occupancy Certificate will be rejected without any further reference to you and necessary action under the law will be initiated.
4. Please quote your file number while sending the reply of the letters
For Competent Authority