New Architect Registration
PROCEDURE FOR NEW REGISTRATION OF ARCHITECT / ENGINEER / SUPERVISOR
• Applicant i.e. Architect / Civil Engineer / Supervisor etc. can register to this portal.
• Applicant fills in the required details in the form and submits required documents for registration.
• Applicant has to pay fees if applicable to the ULB.
• Once registered, the application goes in for 2 levels of scrutiny.
• The scrutiny is done by the departmental persons – one by Assistant town planner and the approval is given by the Chief Officer.
• Assistant town planner verifies the documents submitted by the applicant. In case of architect, the license number is checked from the council of architecture.
• Once the documents are verified, the ATP forwards the application to the Chief Officer for approval.
• Chief Officer checks the details and digitally signs the registration certificate.
• This certificate is available online to the Architect to print.
• The email id and password which the applicant used while registering himself to the ULB will be used as his login credentials for applying for other services on behalf of the owner.
• Note: The Registration with the ULB is valid until 31st December until that year.
• The Architect / Civil Engineer once registered to one ULB can get registered to more than one ULB by forwarding the details of first ULB to another ULB.
||Required Certificate For License
||Associate Membership of the Indian Institute of Architects or such Degree or Diploma which makes him eligible for such membership
||Certificate of Indian Institute of Architects
||Corporate membership (Civil) of the Institution of Engineers or such Degree or Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering Diploma In Civil Engineering or Equivalent, having experience of 10 years in the field of land and building planning.
||Degree or Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering For Diploma In civil 10 year experience certificate
||Graduate in Civil Engineering of recognised Indian or Foreign University and Chartered Engineer or Associated Member in Civil Engineering Division of Institution of Engineers (India) or equivalent Overseas Institution
||Degree or Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering
|Associate member in Civil Engineering Division of institution of Engineers (India) or equivalent Overseas: Institution possessing exceptional merits
|Associate member in Civil Engineering Division of institution of Engineers (India) Certificate
|The 3 years’ experience shall be relaxed to 2 years in the case of Post-graduate degree of recognised Indian and Foreign University in the Branch of Structural Engineering. In the case of doctorate in Structural Engineering, the experience required would be one year.
||In the case of doctorate in Structural Engineering, the experience required would be one year.
|| Supervisor 1
||Three years architectural assistantship or intermediate in architecture with two years’ experience
||Diploma in Civil
|Diploma in Civil engineering with two years’ experience
|Two Years’ Experience Certificate
|Three years architectural assistantship or intermediate in architecture with two years’ experience
||Supervisor - 2
||Draftsman in Civil Engineering from ITI with five years’ experience under Architect /Engineer.
||Diploma in Draftsman Civil Engineering from ITI
|Five years’ experience under Architect /Engineer.