1. RockWare Inc
- RockWare-Golden, Earth science software for all geologic disciplines :hydrogeology /hydrology /ground water, geochemistry, geophysics, geotechnical, exploration and more....
2. ROC Rocscience
- For excavations in rock or soil, Phase2, is the most versatile stress analysis. software available, and now includes finite element slope stability and ground water seepage analyses, built into the program.
- Geotechnical design, borehole log drafting, soil lab testing and rock mechanics design software
4. Unwedge 3.0
- Unwedge 3.0 is a 3D stability analysis and visualization program for underground excavations in rock containing intersecting structural discontinuities.
5. Tunnel Assistant
- Tunnel Assistant is a software program for the design of underground openings using empirical rock mass classification approaches and artificial intelligence (AI).
- RocLab is a software program for determining rock mass strength parameters, based on the latest version of the generalized Hoek-Brown failure criterion, allowing users to obtain estimates of rock mass properties,...
- ROCKPACK is a rock mechanics utility pack including programs Klop, Kurvit, Rocke and USR.
- Rockmate optimises drilling and blasting operations using laser non-contact surveying techniques to model the rockface with a view to reducing costs, increasing production, improving safety and reducing the environmental discharges.
- ROCKJRM is part of the Prokon suite of programs, but is also available seperately. It is used to evaluate the non-linear shear strength/normal stress envelopes for a range of input parameters.
- ROCKJR is part of the Prokon suite of programs, but is also available seperately. It can be used to evaluate the shear strength failure of rough joints in rocks for a range of input parameters.
- Pillar is used for limit equilibrium analysis of surface crown pillar stability above mine slopes
- Kbtunnel is a module of the PTWorkshop package, but is also available separately. It carries out the limit equilibrium method of analyzing stability of rock wedges in underground excavations in jointed rock masses.
- iVec is a module of the PTWorkshop package, but is also available separately. It carries out vector analysis of geotechnical, geomechanics and engineering design problems and utilizes stereographic projection for the display of vectors,...
- HYFRACP3D is a program for modelling 3D hydraulic fracture propagation by FEM. It is a finite element program for simulation of pseudo three-dimensional fracture geometries with a two-dimensional planar solution.
- GEOROK includes 12 rock mechanics design and testing programs with the following features: Automatic graph generation.
- GDA (Geomechanical Design Analysis) is a modular program that examines the stability of underground openings using empirical, numerical and analytical rock engineering approaches.
- CPillar (3.0) is an analysis tool for evaluating the stability of surface or underground crown pillars, and laminated roof beds.
- Classex is an expert system for Q and RMR rock mass classification.
- CLASROCK classifies rock masses by the Bieniawski RMR and the Barton Q methods.
- BASIC Programs for BLOCK Theory. A series of Block Theory programs that help to find the critical key blocks and the possibility of failure in all types of rock excavations.
21. Geotechnical design, borehole log drafting, soil lab testing and rock mechanics design software
- Developers of GEOTECHNICAL software products since 1987. We are the ultimate source for GEOTECHNICAL and HYDROGEOLOGIC software products.
22. Geotechnical & Geo-environmental Software Directory
- The Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Software Directory (GGSD) catalogues 1643 programs in the fields of Geotechnical Engineering, Soil Mechanics, Rock Mechanics.