GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA ABSTRACT
Mines and Minerals – Revision of Rates of Seigniorage Fee and Dead Rent-Orders – Issued.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (MINES.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 67 Dated: 26/09/2015
Read the following
1) G.O.Ms.No.198, Industries & Commerce (M.I) Dept., dt:13.08.2009
2) Government Memo No.418/M.I(1)/2015, dated:08.07.2015.
3) From the Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad Letter No.3305/MR/2014, dated:08.07.2015.
O R D E R:
The following notification will be published in the Extra-Ordinary Issue of the Telangana Gazettee dated:the 26th September, 2015.
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section Sub-Section (1) of 15 of the Mines & Minerals (Development & Regulation) At, 1957 (Central Act No.67 of 1957), the Government of Telangana hereby issue the following amendments to the A.P. Minor Mineral Concession Rules, 1966 issued in G.O.Ms.No.1172, Industries & Commerce (Mines-I) Department, dated:04-09-1967 and as amended subsequently from time to time and as adapted vide G.O.Ms.No.55, Industries & Commerce (Mines.I) Department, dated:26.08.2015 as A.P. Minor Mineral Concession Rules, 1966 (Telangana Adaptation) order, 2015.
In the said rules, under rule 10 for Schedules I and II the following shall be substituted, namely
SCHEDULE-I RATES OF SEIGNIORAGE FEE
||Name of the Minor Mineral
||Rate of Seigniorage fee (In Rupees)
||Building Stone, Rough Stone/ Boulders, Road Metal and Ballast
||Dimensional Stone used for Kerbs & Cubes
||The rate of royalty as applicable to Limestone(other than LD Grade) in respect of major Minerals as per the 2nd Schedule of the Mines & Minerals (D&R) Act, 1957
||Morrum/Gravel & Ordinary Earth
||Fullers Earth/ Bentonite
||Brick Earth used inthe manufacture of Bricks including Mangalore Tiles.
||Rs.6000/- per kiln per annum
||Granite useful for cutting and polishing
||Gangsaw above 270 x above 150
||Below 270 X below 150
The rates shown at Sl.No.15 shall come into force w.e.f., two years from the date of this G.O. until then the rates ordered in G.O.Ms.No.198, Industries & Commerce (M.I) Dept., dt:13.08.2009 shall continue to be inforce.
Rates of Dead Rent
||Name of the mineral
||Rate of Dead Rent per hectare per Annuam (in Rs.)
||Limestone other tha n classified as Major Minerals used for Limeburning or building construction purposes, Marble, Boulders, Building Stone including Stone used for Road Metal, Fullers Earth, Ballast Concrete and other Constructions purposes, Slate and Pyllites.
|| Gravel Morrum, Shingle, Limestone Slabs,building purposes Chalcedeny Pebbles used in the Limeshell for burning used for building used for Flooringpurposes and Rehmatti.,
2. The rate of royalty revised by Government of India with effect from 01.09.2014 in respect of (31) Major Minerals now declared as Minor Minerals and transferred to the State Government in the extra-ordinary issue of the Gazette Government of India Notification No.423(E) dated:10.02.2015 shall be continued, until further orders.
3. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.11350/292/EBS-VII/I&C/2015, dated:18-09-2015.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
ARVIND KUMAR SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT & CIP